General Diploma in Education
Diploma objectives :
- Familiarity with the concepts, definitions, and theories included in the educational sciences and related to the teaching profession.
- Mastering the teaching skills and using the appropriate technological means in practicing it in the teaching and learning process.
- Using the scientific thinking method in diagnosing, explaining, and overcoming problems.
- Learn the educational theories and facts about the roles of the teacher.
- Learn about recent trends in education systems and quality principles.
- Being able to make comparisons, such as comparing education systems, and between curricular organizations.
- Creating solutions to overcome education problems and continue professional work on the teacher and the impact of this problem.
- Being able to correct the school’s role in community development.